Sunday, January 30, 2011

Lazy lazy blogger - yeah thats me

ok, not really - my day job has been INSANE.

ArtFire shopSo apparently it has been a week of folks wanting hats - I have had 3 sell this week. This one was my favorite, and it was the first item that I listed in my shop.

This week has also been about trying to find a bolt of mid to heavyweight cotton fabric by the bolt.




I contacted heaven on earth, otherwise known as Vogue Fabrics in Chicago, and am still waiting to hear from them.
The website really does not give you an idea of how amazing the store actually is. Wish me luck - going to try a trip to Hancock Fabrics as well - here in Michigan, we are stuck with mostly Jo-Ann fabric and craft stores, which is not my preferred choice.

Oh, Minnesota Fabrics, I miss you!!!!!

:)

1 comment: